Let Us Help You Bring Joy Back to Your Dinner Table!
- Do you know how to meal plan?
- Has decision fatigue hindered your ability to figure out what to cook?
- Do you find yourself at the drive-thru way too often?
- Have you memorized the phone number for pizza delivery?
- Are you serving more processed foods than you would like to?
- Is it hard to make the time to plan your meals?
- Do you find yourself running to the store way too often to pick up an item you forgot to put on your list?
- Do you spend more money at the grocery store than you would like to?
If you answered no to the first question and yes to any of the others, you are in the right place!
We can teach you how to meal plan with our Meal Planning Made Easy course.
This is a 5 day email course that will teach you how to meal plan and stay organized for grocery shopping.
The benefits of learning how to meal plan
- You will have a plan and you will know what is for dinner every night.
- It will be the end of your decision fatigue
- Last minute runs to the drive thru will be history
- Calling the pizza delivery man will be a last (barely used) resort.
- There will be fewer processed foods on your table.
- You won’t run out of time to plan your meals.
- Last minute trips to the grocery store won’t be necessary.
- No more overspending on your groceries.
As you can see, we are not selling meal plans. We are teaching you how to meal plan.
Just as it’s best to teach the hungry man how to fish, instead of just giving him the fish, it’s best for you to learn, once and for all, how to plan your own meals.
Then you will know what to cook this week and all the weeks to come!
Setting up this system does take a bit of time, but compared to the hours you will save in the future it’s not much time at all!
Once the system is in place, meal planning will go quickly and easily!
Each day you will receive a different lesson delivered to your inbox.
- Day 1
Introduction and brainstorming
- Day 2
Creating your template – The secret to getting your meals to plan themselves!
- Day 3
Find your recipes – No more searching every week, they will be there when you need them!
- Day 4
Plug into your calendar – Make it work for you and your schedule!
- Day 5
Make your grocery list – Organize your list for quick, efficient trips to the store!
And that’s not all!
- Private Facebook Group – You will have the opportunity to join our private Facebook group where you will find daily tips for learning how to meal plan and inspiration for new recipe ideas. And you will be able to ask questions if you are stuck or just need some help.
- Meal Planning Printables – Included with our Meal Planning Made Easy course are all the printables you need to make your meal planning successful and efficient.
Who will be teaching you?
Linda Tyler – Grandmother and mom. She has walked in your shoes and knows what you face. After years of planning and cooking meals for her family, she is ready to share with others what she has learned.
Kristina Tyler – Linda’s daughter. She is committed to eating healthy meals cooked at home, no matter how hard life tries to interfere. She wants to help others achieve this same goal.
Learn more about us here.
We know it’s not always easy to cook at home.
It can be way easier to buy prepackaged or fast food.
We wanted to find a way to help others overcome the challenges of eating and cooking at home.
That’s how we came up with our meal planning system. And it really works!
Try it and see for yourself!
Let us reemphasize.
This is not a meal planning service.
That means you only have to pay once. Yes, only once.
- There are no more fees after your purchase.
- No weekly payments.
- It’s an investment and not a recurring fee.
- You learn the skill and it will serve you for a lifetime.
Your one time payment of $15.97 will get you the skills and the tools you need to plan meals for the rest of your life!
Just one small investment of money and an initial investment of your time gives you the blueprint to plan your meals forevermore.
Our Meal Planning System Works For Any Situation
Our Meal Planning Made Easy course teaches you how to adjust your plans to fit your life’s always changing circumstances.
As the seasons change you can change with them.
- Are you in a season of tight budgeting?
- Or are you in a season of plenty?
- Do you currently have limited time?
- Or are you in a phase that gives you more free time?
- Are you on any special diets?
- Do you have kids who are picky eaters with constantly changing taste buds?
Our Meal Planning Made Easy course works with all of the above situations!
No matter what kinds of meals you need to prepare, the system we teach will help you.
Our Meal Planning Made Easy course is great for any home cook!
- Are you an experienced cook who loves to search for new recipes and try new things?
- Or are you a brand new cook, just learning the ropes and not sure how to do the simplest of tasks in the kitchen?
- Is cooking dinner your favorite time of the day?
- Or are you tired of cooking and planning and you just want dinner on the table as fast as possible?
No matter how you feel about cooking, our Meal Planning Made Easy course is right for you!
So what are you waiting for?
Don’t let another week go by without a plan.
Do you think you don’t have time to do our Meal Planning Made Easy course?
Well think again.
The truth is, you don’t have the time not to.
Invest a small amount of time now and you will save a large amount of time tomorrow and all the tomorrows after that.
So what are you waiting for?
You will be so glad that you did.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at contact@email@example.com
And if you want to try out some our freebies first, go right ahead!
Getting Real’s Freebie Collection
- 7 Mix and Match Meals – Your family will love these simple, but delicious recipes!
- 12 Steps to a Real Food Kitchen – Don’t be overwhelmed! Here are some super easy steps you can take to get the processed food out of your kitchen.
- How to Stop the Food Waste In Your Kitchen – Make your food stretch with these helpful tips so that you don’t spend too much at the grocery store.
- Guide to Picking Produce – These tips will keep you from spending too much, help you know which foods should be organic and non-GMO, and what produce is best for each season!
- Easy Healthy Smoothie Recipes– Get a super handy cheat sheet so that you can come up with your own smoothie recipes.
- Holiday Meal Planner – Make all of Your Christmas meal planning easy with our useful set of meal planning printables.